Southwestern Energy Company is a rapidly growing, independent producer of domestic natural gas, an important natural resource that helps fuel our nation's economy while playing a critical role in America's quest for energy independence. Southwestern Energy Company began operating in Arkansas 80 years ago. We now produce primarily natural gas from more than 1.5 million acres of land and have expanded our operations into Texas, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania. We also engage in natural gas gathering and marketing activities in our core market areas in support of exploration and production activities. We are currently looking for a Regulatory Analyst for our office in Tunkhannock, PA.
- Assist Division Planning Coordinator in all operational needs as directed
- Analyzing and interpreting multiple data sets to ensure an achievable development schedule
- Assist with creation of and analyzing reporting tools to effectively manage team operations and processes
- Assist in coordination of team activities from permitting through pad completion of a multi-discipline team of day to day operations to help meet/exceed Appalachia Team Goals
- Provide guidance and planning organization within the Tunkhannock office to insure various disciplines are on track to achieve needed development infrastructure timing
- Assist in Team Meetings
- Offer guidance on necessary changes in the drilling/completion schedules to insure PA Team activities are on track to help maximize lease capture, meet production goals and to minimize capital costs
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records on status of critical path tasks leading up to a well site being ready to accept a drilling rig
- Contribute to coordination of development activities and identification of potential scheduling conflicts
- Identify ways to improve team processes, ways to decrease cycle time and cost savings
- Constant coordination with Tunkhannock and Houston counterparts and other team members to maintain synchronization between offices.
- Review and input of monthly budgets and forecasts based on team goals
- Familiarity with a horizontal shale drilling program (i.e. from permitting through production process)
- Ability to readily identify conflicts in scheduling across multiple team operations
- Strong inter-personal skills to ensure team activities are being completed in a timely manner and to be able to address those actions when not completed
- Willingness to put in overtime when required.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (especially Excel) is required
- Familiarity with ArcGIS, CAD software, and surveying practices is a plus
- Firm understanding of Pennsylvania Regulatory Framework is a preferred
- Must be responsive, detail oriented, possess excellent analytical skills, self starter, and a team player in a professional setting
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of management and teams
SouthWestern Energy Company - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard