As our Apparel Purchase Planner, you'll align territories against the geographic buy strategy for assigned categories. You'll drive territory buy alignment across apparel in an effort to drive purchase efficiency against minimums and reduce supply chain costs. You'll ensure purchase orders are issued by territories according to plan and track POs through to consolidator. You'll coordinate with Merchandising and Apparel Global Planning to align buy execution through communication/coordination of blind buy targets, allocations, capacity constraints, product drops/adds, and buy alignment with other geographies. You'll communicate with cross-functional partners on the status of key products and ensure category initiatives are executed. In addition, you'll use reporting and analytics to provide visibility and drive decision-making regarding any issues preventing us from executing to plan. 353231
Qualifications - Bachelor's degree and 2 + years' Forecasting or related experience (Buying, Planning, Merchandising)
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with order management, forecasting, inventory planning, supply chain and/or related area.
- Strong computer skills, including ability to use complex query tools and create reports with database and/or spreadsheets.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Analytically strong, detail oriented with strong organizational skills (multi tasking).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with problem-solving and resolving complex issues.
- Strong understanding of SAP systems, Cognos and Brio/Hyperion a plus.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Apparel product process and commercialization knowledge helpful.
- International Business experience preferred
Nike - 21 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....