Minimum age 16. Days and shifts to be discussed with employer. Flexible with hours (depend on availability). 15 - 20 hours a week.
POSITION SUMMARY: This Teammate is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience in all softlines departments. Effectively uses suggestive selling techniques to impact store average sales statistics.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must demonstrate ShopKo’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
2. Out-going attitude; positive and professional demeanor.
3. Detailed-oriented for handling merchandise.
4. High school equivalent reading and math skills.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Must be able to operate cash register for Star Courtesy calls.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be able to move around sales floor for extended periods.
2. Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
3. Must demonstrate physical agility (bending, twisting, reaching) for handling merchandise.
4. Must be available to work days, nights and weekends.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: TIME ALLOCATION:
Provides ShopKo customers with exceptional service: answers questions, takes customer calls; uses suggestive selling techniques to drive store average sale data. 45%
Maintains softlines departments stock, recovery and display standards: folds and re-packages merchandise, re-tickets items and processes returns from customer service desk; assists with ad sets as needed. 45%
Stocks merchandise as needed. 5%
Assists with cart pick-up and customer carryouts.5%
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by teammates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 2 years ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...