At Zynga, you will find exceedingly intelligent, innovative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges. Whether you are a developer, designer, or customer service manager, there’s opportunity here for you to excel.
The Team : Distribution and Strategic Partnership Team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, focused, talented and motivated individual. This position is a key player and responsible for contributing to and ensuring the execution of Zynga’s mobile game strategy globally. The right candidate will expand content across key platforms/distribution channels and secure deals and relationship that make a significant impact on the organization. They will be responsible for managing the direct relationship with key channels such as Apple.
- Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Work with strategic partner accounts and studios to maximize revenue potential
- Monitor sales activity, flag areas of improvement and identify new business and revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Be the single point of contact for the partner and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Ability to work with Product leads to best get product to market and hit time commitments
- Management of product launches and communicates opportunities and needs across Production, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a product management, partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Strong knowledge of Apple platform policies
- Experience in mobile and on-line gaming a plus
- Experience working with large platform partners
- Experience with launching mobile products
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Strong project management background and expertise
- Customer focused and a partner advocate
- Hands-on, self-directed executive who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
Zynga - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard