SADA Systems, Inc. is an awesome place to work! We are looking for a detail-oriented, experienced Application and Development Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this position has strong, demonstrable experience running application and development IT implementation projects, and would lead a cross functional, diverse team from our Headquarters in Los Angeles. This is an extraordinary opportunity because SADA’s continuing incredible growth and and every profitable project pays you a bonus! Even more compelling than that, SADA is a place where you can fully develop your career by working with the most talented team in the industry realizing cutting-edge technologies!
Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities
You will take ownership of the following:
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and be a part of a creative, exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.
- Full project lifecycle and responsibility for its successful execution. This includes everything from tracking technical deliverables, milestone completion, administration, and change management.
- P&L responsibility, ensuring scope is managed, change orders are tracked, quoted, and approved, and that the client is satisfied and informed at all times.
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers, designers, and developers. Team development and resource scheduling.
- Multiple projects at a time.
- Accurately estimate work effort for tasks and projects, as well as manage client expectations around delivery.
- Bring best practices methodologies to SADA, and help implement them.
- Effectively Communicate technical and business requirements with engineers, programmers, designers and clients.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have…
MORE ABOUT SADA SYSTEMS, INC:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field (required)
- 3+ years of related management experience in a high tech environment.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Design, Database Normalization and Design, version control, formalized testing and debugging techniques and change management.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills and the ability to productively interact with Directors and CIOs at mid-to-large sized organizations.
- Strong organization, problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Experience managing engineers and a team is essential.
- A love for cloud computing & positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Basic programming experience with .NET (preferably C#), Java, or PHP is a plus.
SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting, developing innovative business solutions by implementing leading edge technologies, processes and systems.
As a platform-neutral provider, we work closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry. SADA is a Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner and a Google Premier Enterprise Reseller focused on creating tools, methodologies, change management, and business transformation strategies. We sincerely believe that technology can empower people to transform their lives.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience will give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of the North Hollywood arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work!
Some more reasons why you’ll love working at SADA:
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for you!
- You'll work with a great group of people, some of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the chance to challenge and enhance your skills, as well as work with amazing clients!
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, 401K matching, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, casual dress and more.
- You'll receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Your offices will have a ping pong table, big screens, a Wii and espresso and tea machines (we are an IT company after all!).
SADA Systems Inc. - 13 months ago