This individual works with the Application Management architects, leads, developers and analysts to review, manage and implement the applications supporting CDPHP’s core processes and functions. The Application Analyst provides support and produces the deliverables associated with management, configuration and maintenance of all applications during their lifecycle.
This Applications Analyst is expected to demonstrate a high level of knowledge in healthcare and HMO processes and rules, including benefits, pricing, enrollment, payment and claims. Individual should be capable of meeting with business stakeholders in any of these departments and demonstrate a clear understanding of that area’s relationship to the enterprise, operational structure and application user interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent work experience. 7 to 10 years demonstrated in-depth experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum 3 years business analysis experience that includes: evaluation of business procedures and problems, feasibility studies including proof of concept testing, system analysis, system design, preparing detailed specifications for the development of business applications and system testing is required.
- Minimum 4 years experience in healthcare programs and processes and working with internal departments and external vendors is required.
- Minimum 3 years of business application management experience performing application design and development tasks is preferred.
- Experience in applying relational database concepts and techniques preferred. HMO or health related industry experience preferred.
Salary Grade: 16