Kforce Government Solutions is seeking an Application Analyst for our client located in Austin, Texas to perform the following duties:
Specific Job Responsibilities Includes:
- Assist in capacity planning and analysis for all applications
- Work closely with database and systems administrators on system scheduled for migration and virtualization
- Have a technical understanding of Software Development Tools, Testing Methodologies, Application and Database Performance, Web Services Technology, etc.
- Our client prefers candidates with a thorough background in and understanding of large-scale enterprise application delivery systems and data networks
- Serve as key software / applications expert for internal application migration / virtualization supporting data center consolidations
- Review, analyze, plan, and organization application systems to support a datacenter consolidation via migration and virtualization
- Consult with stakeholders to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives to ensure minimal disruptions to service during the application migration / virtualization / consolidation using VMware and Citrix
- Write manuals describing and documenting the processes
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts and can rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks; you may lead and direct the work of others
- Assist in capacity planning and analysis for all applications and work closely with database and systems administrators on system scheduled to go through migration and virtualization
- Utilize your technical understanding of Software Development Tools, Testing Methodologies, Application and Database performance, Web Services technology, etc.
- Be a proficient user of MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...