The companies of American Modern Insurance Group are nationally recognized leaders in specialty insurance, and currently serve more than 1.3 million policyholders throughout the country. Based in Cincinnati , Ohio , American Modern Insurance Group is rated A+ ( Superior ) by the A.M. Best Company, an independent analyst of the insurance industry.
The company is licensed in all 50 states, and offers insurance products through a number of property and casualty companies. The Midland Company is a member of the Munich Re Group, a global insurance organization
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Application Architect you will be responsible for analysis of business/functional/non-functional requirements, development of application architecture and design, and research and prototype of new technologies.
- Application Architect/Design in a multi-tier environment (3 years minimum)
- Development using design principles (3 years minimum)
- Overall software development experience (5 years)
- Serve as technical and functional resource for Application Developers (2 years minimum)
- Formal training in system analysis and design, database concepts, or equivalent experience
- Command of sound software design principles.
- Command of Core J2EE patterns and GoF patterns
- Command of code smells, unit/micro testing techniques, and approaches to refactoring.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
American Modern Insurance Group, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard