Will work on broadcast and cable ad sales system
Work with and design rich object hierarchies at the business layer
Work on conceptual/planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other architects focused on the needs of the technology, business and information architectures
Ensuring that the application portfolio evolves at an appropriate rate and does not become unviable as the other related architectures change.
Provides the reusable standards, guidelines, patterns and frameworks to application development projects, including those related to application architecture.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- Extensive hands-on experience developing line-of-business applications is required.
- Experience developing complex business rules and logic is required.
- Experience developing in C# .Net 3.5 or .Net 4.0
- Strong client side development experience.
- Experience with Knockout and any mobile UI experience is a plus.
- Experience developing production software for a large corporation is required.
- Some experience with design patterns is required. Experience with MVVM pattern is highly desired. Experience with SOLID development principles is a plus.
- Able to create complex user interfaces.
- Able to work with 3rd party component
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with WCF and web services is required.
- Experience with middle tier and data access tier development is desired.
- Experience with Oracle is highly desired.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Experience with a framework such as CSLA or RIA Services is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Mocking Framework Experience – preferably Moq but others are acceptable.
Please send resume to email@example.com
BEAR Data Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard