this position requires an applicant to have an active security clearance or be clearable
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers and senior executives.
- Seven (7) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the federal government is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Technical Certification as an Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP) by the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering (SPRDE) Level 1 is required.
The Goal,Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard