ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Senior .Net developer responsible for project development and technical support of enterprise systems. Performs analysis, development, implementation, and support of the business applications using .Net, ASP, and other web technologies. Other skills with Oracle, Unix, Java, and SQL are desirable.
• Provides high-level analysis and estimates for new project requests
• Assists with process reviews and provides suggestions for improvement
• Maintains project plan for development activities
• Maintains technical documentation
• Performs unit testing
• Assists with application support
• Performs application and environment setups/configuration
• Reports status regularly to department management and interacts with business leaders
• Performs application development with minimal guidance and direction
• Mentors less experienced developers
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years of experience with business application software systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of relational database application development
• Knowledge of modular design and development practices
• Knowledge of application performance tuning techniques
• Ability to perform analysis and design
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to communicate effectively with all members of our user community
• Ability to plan and prioritize work
• Ability to work with a team and individually
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...