The Application Developer is responsible for analyzing, developing, and deploying software applications to meet company and client requirements in a SQL server, .Net and Visual Basic environment. This individual will analyze requirements for the design, development and implementation of projects in the Application Development team to support all business requirements. This individual plays an integral role within the development team, providing hands-on development of application development projects. This individual will have a high level of technical ability and a full understanding of development lifecycles and formal methodologies.
1. Perform system and component level analysis, design, coding, test, and documentation for application development projects utilizing C#, WPF, Visual Basic 6.0 , Transact SQL, DTS/SISS environment.
2. Design and deliver application/software functionality through programming and infrastructure software; provide significant hands-on technical development
3. Partner with the other application development team in using and enhancing standards and methodologies for development.
4. Ensure on-time completion of all application deliverables
5. Participate in the formulation of development procedures, standards and code maintenance and archiving.
6. Assist in development of project definitions, including proposals, estimates, planning, schedules and documentation.
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio development with concentration in WPF, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, VBScript, Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience in SQL 2000/2005 Server programming, Stored Procedures, triggers, DTS (SSIS) packages, EDI, data movement technologies and business information systems.
- SQL Server 2005 database design and implementation experience is required to complement VB and .NET development including data modeling, Transact SQL, and stored procedures.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms.
- Experience translating business requirements into working web sites
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Good knowledge and experience with all appropriate design tools and technologies.
- Bachelors degree or equiv. work experience required
- 3+ years of object oriented software design and development in C# with some hands on experience in Visual Basic, Source Safe VBScript.
- 3+ years of programming in Transact SQL programming, SQL tuning, writing and optimizing stored procedures , triggers, DTS and SSIS packages in SQL 2000/2005 Server required
- 2+ years of solid hands-on Crystal Reports and SSRS reports.
- Health care industry experience and working knowledge of HIPAA transaction and code sets highly desirable.
COMPREHENSIVE CARE SINCE 1996
In close partnership with health plans, we help bring together the fragmented pieces of healthcare to achieve...