Position title: Application Developer
The Application Developer is responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing software code. The Application Developer will test the application and design enhancements that enable a positive end-user experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Configure the Adapt application to support portal / dashboard / integration development using the Adapt configuration tool suite.
- Produce any design documentation for related projects, such as design specifications, diagrams and flowcharts.
- Develop and analyze SQL scripts and stored procedures/functions for SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Research the latest technologies and development techniques to keep the applications and portals up to date.
- Analyze the application and portal design and code regularly for efficiency and to ensure the latest and most appropriate technology is being used.
- In-depth understanding of the software development process.
- Demonstrate applied knowledge of application programming.
- JAVA, HTML, SQL language
- 4 year IT degree + 3 years’ experience OR 4 year degree with 5+ years’ experience in a related position
- Visual Basic experience a plus.
Bond International Software, Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard