Reviews, maintains and develops applications and custom code in support of CDPHP’s core processes and functions. Provides development support and custom code in support of the management, configuration and maintenance of CDPHP’s core claims systems and applications during their lifecycle, specifically with Facets and its integrated systems. Responsible for and contribute to the development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of all business applications and software and custom code that support our core and engagement processes.
- BA or BS in Computer Science OR 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in developing and/or maintaining complex business applications required; 3 years experience with web applications preferred.
- Experience with C#, XML, or Oracle/SQL Server required.
- Strong knowledge of systems analysis and writing program specifications required.
- Knowledge of healthcare and HMO processes, rules, regulations, enrollment/eligibility guidelines and reporting requirements for HMO, PPO, ASO, Medicare, Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus preferred.
Salary Grade: 17