Reports to: Manager, Application Development
Develop and support custom ASP.NET web applications. Analyze, architect, and create web applications that solve business problems.
The Senior Application Developer will be responsible for all aspects of the application lifecycle including designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing and supporting custom developed applications.
The qualified candidate will be well versed in object oriented programming concepts and have a proven track record of delivering quality solutions in layered application architectures.
- Design and develop ASP.NET web applications to meet business defined requirements
- Evaluate project requirements, determine and design the best solution to a problem or feature, develop detailed specification, code, test and implement the solution
- Analyze, identify and troubleshoot issues encountered in production and/or reported by customers/users by investigating and conducting in-depth research and debugging code.
- Maintain and update existing legacy ASP.NET applications.
- Refactor code to optimize performance and simplify code management
- Provide technical guidance and training to other developers within the organization.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology as it relates to software development
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong Microsoft .NET development experience (5+ years)
- Strong technical foundation in Visual C# (5+ years)
- Strong ASP.NET development experience, .NET 2.0 and later (5+ years)
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, R2 (5+ years)
- Database Query Design and Optimization
- Stored Procedure Design and Optimization
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
- Experience creating layered application architectures
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint and VMware ESX Server experience a plus
- Ability to work within a defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to support enterprise wide systems and applications
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to define problems effectively and clearly.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Must possesses strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a solid customer service attitude with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented, maintaining the highest quality work standards
- Must have a great energy level and enjoy the job
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must work well under pressure
CardioNet - 17 months ago
CardioNet wants to be as close as your next heartbeat. The company provides real-time outpatient cardiac monitoring and telemetry services...