Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is looking for programming professionals to work on high visibility systems. Our team will implement customer requirements for individual applications. Qualified candidates are self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies and tools.
The application developer's primary responsibility is the analysis of functional requirements, and development of applications. Work closely with the Project Manager and/or Business Analyst to interpret business requirements, effectively develops the application according to requirements, and delivers high quality results.
Must be able to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
Education and Experience:
- Experience programming in SQL, Java, java Script
- Web Application and Relational Database(SQL Server, Oracle) Experience
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures
- Analytical Skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design)
- Ability for Testing/Quality Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with workflow solutions preferred.
Clearance Requirements: Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and employment is based on the ability to attain Minimum Background Investigation clearance.
- The qualified candidate will have at least 5 years of software project experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 11 months ago