GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals
This position provides application development, database development, Internet web server security, Internet design & support, Intranet design & support.
- Performs application development and/or application customization to meet business needs. This includes web development (Internet and Intranet), database development/management and other software development.
- Performs research of new and existing business applications and processes to solve specific problems and/or to increase the efficiency of the Association.
- Monitors the status and assists with the configuration, installation, maintenance and support for systems and files associated with the Internet (primary) or Intranet (secondary) initiatives.
- Provides expertise in the areas of web design and web server security
- Serve as a project resource for developing line of business applications and integration solutions.
- Work with leading Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, .Net, CRM, WCF and more.
(these are preferred skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated application development experience
- Develop business applications for meeting business needs ranging from adjusting configurations on purchased products to developing and maintaining code and database functionality for business applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
- Development Experience (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP)
- Database Experience (SQL Server 2008, DTS, Stored Procedures, creating complicated SQL statements, SSIS, MS Access)
- Fundamental understanding of MS SharePoint, MS InfoPath, Source Control, and DB2
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop OS.
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network - 23 months ago