For fifteen years, INDUS has been a trusted leader of full lifecycle Information Technology solutions and services to the Federal Government. With operations across the nation, and capacity for immediate services in the most secure government locations, INDUS has achieved outstanding results for Federal, Civilian, Homeland Security, Defense, and Intelligence agencies.
Our customers CHALLENGE us to continuously provide innovative and progressive solutions to support their mission critical needs. We invite you to join INDUS’ collaborative and dedicated team of professionals working in technological advanced environment to meet this CHALLENGE.
The Application Developer will apply their expertise around SOA architecture, web services, and large scale integration projects. This person will be a key member of the team bringing knowledge of several technologies which will be important to the team and development for our client going forward.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of developing SOA based large-scale projects
- 4+ years of J2EE development, designing highly scalable multi-tiered solutions
- 3+ a in loosely-coupled SOA architecture including Enterprise Service Bus, Service Registry and Service Repository based architectures.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Seam, and MVC
- Knowledge of service composition and orchestration using ESB, BPEL and workflow components
- Experience with JBoss SOA Platform and its components (e.g., JBoss ESB, Drools, jBPM)
- Experience in Web Services, REST, WS-I compliance, WS-* standards, WS-Security standards, XML Schema authorizing, XPath, XQuery, and messaging (e.g., JMS, MQ, Active MQ)
- Understanding of deployment and infrastructure architecture principles, and deployment of SOA based architectures in a cloud environment
- Excellent written communication (e.g., formal documentation and briefs) and verbal communication (e.g., listening skills, informal communication, formal presentation, ability to persuade)
- Ability to mentor other members of staff on technology usage, providing guidance as needed.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent work experience.
Apply for this job
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Return to Career Center
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software