US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work are encouraged to apply.
Public Trust Clearance required.
• Design and develop web services components for cross-application solutions
• Interact with system designers and provide feedback on design modules
• Perform testing on developed code (initial and regression)
• Coordinate and prioritize application modifications and bug fixes
• Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem solving using Agile/Scrum practices
• Work well as part of a development team including across System and Business Analyst teams as well as other development teams.
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, I.T., or similar degree
• 5+ years of overall I.T. experience
• 3+ years hands-on experience writing, debugging, testing, and documenting Java Web Applications
For More information email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Gateways - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard