Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instr uments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
We are currently seeking to hire a .Net Applications Developer to complement our development team. The selected candidate will work side by side with other members of the IT staff, developing and maintaining web based .NET applications. Applications consist of company intranet and customer facing web applications. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or a software developer with less than 5 years experience.
Skills: VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, AJAX, Web Services, jQuery, JSON, and XML
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Designs, develops, codes, tests debugs and documents programming applications to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas.
· Work with end users to determine needs.
· Provides comprehensive technical consultation to business unit and I.T. management and staffs.
· Works closely with the Applications Systems Analyst to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes to develop or modify existing systems to support the business.
· Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
· Provides resource and reference to technical support staff regarding any issues involving programming applications.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 2 to 4 years experience in a development environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have development experience through college classes or recent work experience
· Oracle database experience is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...