Primarily responsible for the research, design, and creation of analytical reports to support business decision-making; programs, monitors, and maintains existing applications; researches, designs, and writes new software programs; installs, configures, and customizes purchased software applications.
· 3-5 years Web Development experience preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft SQLServer and Transact-SQL preferred.
· Must be highly motivated to learn and improve skills through self-directed study, able to quickly get up to speed on new or changing technologies as required to satisfy business needs.
· Must have strong work ethic and a desire to be accountable for quality, productivity, and completion of tasks without direct supervision.
· Able to work in a collaborative team environment, comply with technical and development standards, be receptive to new ideas, and contribute to overall team goals and responsibilities.
· Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent troubleshooting, debugging, analytical, and online research skills in order to resolve production problems and incidents in a timely and effective manner. Take ownership of problems and be accountable for their resolution.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4-5 years work related experience or an equivalent combination of work experience of 10-11 years.
St. John Health System - 10 months ago