Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: No Travel
We are seeking a Software Application Developer that will deliver and maintain software for mobile applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Utilize expertise to conceive, design, develop, code, test, and debug mobile-based applications (platforms include laptops, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Windows Mobile devices)
- Work with users to define existing or new software scope and objectives
- Review and evaluate software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, and guidelines
- Generate technical documentation for various aspects of the applications
- Participate in the overall maintenance and sustainment of the applications, including performance enhancements and runtime production support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related technical field
- Minimum 3 years developing and deploying mobile applications to iOS and Android devices, UI development for SaaS applications, and vendor deployment portals and tools
- Extensive experience with
- KS, CSS, and HTML
Experience with Mobile Webkit, UIKit or Cocoa
- Familiarity with Git Source Code Control
- Experience with UX/UI testing of mobile applications
- Project experience in Sencha Touch, PhoneGap and ExtJS
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-domain issues, hacks and solutions
- Experience with JAVA, Object C/Xcode, HTML 5, JSP, JS-based MVC frameworks (including KnockoutJS and Backbone) is highly desired
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Technica Networks is not just a place to work, it is a family of exceptional talent, united by the mission to provide uniquely creative...