The U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation (USBCDC) Technology Team is looking for a new Application Developer to participate in the continued development of our application which supports the businesses core divisions of Historic Renovations, Renewable Energy, New Market and Low Income Housing. This requires a person with a strong work ethic and personal accountability. The ideal candidate for this job likes to work in an entrepreneurial team based environment, express ideas, provide input and participate in all areas of application development.
A strong application developer background is needed for this role. The position allows for exposure to a variety of tasks and responsibilities both within the USBCDC and the overarching corporate structure. Our team is responsible for all technology requirements for the USBCDC, working with the Corporate Technology and Operations Services teams as needed. The primary role of this team is in the development of the core Web application used by the USBCDC and its supporting infrastructure. The ideal candidate should have a successful track record of working in a team environment developing mission-critical line-of-business applications using the Microsoft .NET framework.
· Performs the implementation of a solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
· Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments with general direction from management.
· Proficient troubleshooting skills and problem analysis with both database and application issues.
· Ensure consistent level of quality in the design and implementation of software solutions and guarantee the security of all developed solutions through the use of proper source code maintenance.
· Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
· Strong knowledge and proficiency in SQL language and in developing advanced reporting solutions.
· Assist and guide other team members in problem resolution and implementation
· Must possess awareness for performance and scalability of database and applications.
· Must have strong documentation skills with a focus on detail.
· Familiarity with deployment processes and must possess the ability to script changes for migration and deployment of applications, database components and reports though all environments.
· Understanding of Microsoft Security best practices, including Windows and SQL Server.
· Minimum 5 years of software development experience using the C# development language, ASP.net and Microsoft .NET Framework in a production environment.
· SQL Server 2008 R2.
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· SQL, T-SQL.
· Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
· .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
· Experience with Business Intelligence concepts and tools preferably with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools. SSAS, SSIS, SSRS is a Plus.
· Experience using TFS is preferred.
· Experience with Data Warehousing is a plus.
· Microsoft Certified IT professional a plus.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...