Technology is at the forefront of delivering the magic and enabling the unparalleled vacation experience that makes Walt Disney Parks & Resorts the most visited tourist destinations. The Global Business Technology Strategy (GBTS) team combines custom technology solutions with creativity to produce robust applications that enhance all aspects of the guest experience. From one of the most sophisticated hotel reservation systems in the world to Disney Cruise Line shipboard systems, Disney Vacation Club member services, FastPass ticketing, PhotoPass, and even inventory applications to ensure we have the right number of Cast costumes.
GBTS seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
The Build Engineering Test Automation team is looking for a candidate will be responsible for providing build scripting and configuration for the Build Engineering team. The candidate will work with several team members to advance the capability of the composite environment utilizing tools such as Maven, Ant and other scripting tools. The candidate should have a working knowledge of Java and Perl with knowledge of application servers and HTTP servers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Java code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Willingness to learn new software applications
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of scripting (Perl or shell scripts)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Maven scripting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ant scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 2 years ago