Launch your career today with the largest utility company in the nation as an
. ettain group has an immediate need for an
to work on a 1 year, (W2), contract in Charlotte, NC! Do you have the skills and experience as an
? Please review the requirements listed below for the
, you will be responsible for:
This individual must be a team player and work closely with other team members to provide insight specific to application development, installation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution. Duties for this role include but are not limited to the following:
· Vendor software implementation and support.
· Troubleshooting and resolution of operational problems and issues.
· Analysis and documentation of business requirements.
· Periodic on-call support (24x7)
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline
This position is 50% development/50% support.
· Must have strong support experience.
· Experience in troubleshooting IT application problems.
· Experience in supporting end users with use of technology and applications.
· Thorough knowledge of application development life-cycle, including programming experience.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience with application supp
ort and C# development.
· A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working with SQL Queries and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/08.
Thanks for applying to the
position in Charlotte, NC! For immediate consideration, please apply online and follow up with DeLaney Moye at 704-719-2797.
ettain group - 20 months ago