Terms: 2 Months Open-Ended Contract
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience and/or market rate.
Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 5 to 7 years of programming/systems analysis experience.
- Strong Knowledge of HP Operations Manager version 8 (HPOM); XML; network sockets; Perl and/or shell scripting.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS and text editing tools.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Practical working knowledge of Nagios monitoring tool preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of CA Service Desk (SDM6;SDM12) preferred.
- Proficiency in Visio preferred (create/maintain design docs).
Objectwin Technology Inc - 21 months ago
ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is a full service Information Technology solutions provider specializing in e-business, ERP and CRM...