- BSc degree on EE or CS.
- Experience with home networking technologies. In particular, experience with power line and/or WiFi technologies will be an asset.
- Experience with Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking technologies, TCP/IP protocols, QoS, networking troubleshooting.
- Experience with Network test and diagnostic tools
- Experience in deployments with at least one of the following: IPTV services, VoIP services, broadband access (xDSL, Cable-Modem, FTTH)
The candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Being the local technical expert at MSI for Marvell G.hn silicon products and software tools.
- Help marketing and sales in technical discussions with potential customers, suggesting the most appropriate solution that meets their requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to marketing and sales team when responding to customer RFPs
- Benchmarking of competing wireline networking solutions
- Help customers with system-level and network-level integration issues, providing guidance on issues such as QoS, Remote Management, IP network architecture, IPTV and VoIP optimizations, etc.
- Preparing custom firmware patches for non-standard customer applications
Engineering - Hardware
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...