Employee Type: Full Time
Training Application Engineer - CNC
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU) is seeking a Training Application Engineer - CNC to develop and deliver technical training for CNC applications to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), machine tool dealers, end-users, and internal engineers. May also provide direct support to customers, distributors and MEAU personnel via telephone, on-site visits, and Web based technology. This individual will work at the corporate office under minimum supervision.*
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
- Provide detailed technical training to customers, distributors, OEM’s, and MEAU personnel on all Mitsubishi CNC products through in-house and on-site training courses.
- Provide technical support to customers, machine tool dealers, OEM’s, and MEAU personnel on Mitsubishi CNC products.
- Actively identify opportunities for customized training classes.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, and course curriculum for CNC products, including programming, startup, operation, and maintenance.
- Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications through self-study, hands-on testing at simulators and customer visits.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience
- 50% travel for training and support within the America’s.
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience
- BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or the equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of application experience with CNC products providing G-code, Auto Programming, PLC, and machine tool operation.
- Experience with a wide range of machine tools.
- Ability to develop and maintain in-depth, up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Technical writing skills for preparing training manuals and reference material.
- Customer service and phone skills.
- Perform technical training and seminars for large groups.
- Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Strong background in CNC and machine tool programming and operation.
- Experience with PC hardware and software with specific experience in industrial applications, preferred.*
- Previous experience teaching adult learners is also a plus.
We offer a business casual environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hmn2x9x
- 3 years ago - save job