Employee Type: Full Time
Training Application Engineer - CNC
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU) is seeking a Training Application Engineer - CNC to develop and deliver technical training for CNC applications to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), machine tool dealers, end-users, and internal engineers. May also provide direct support to customers, distributors and MEAU personnel via telephone, on-site visits, and Web based technology. This individual will work at the corporate office under minimum supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide detailed technical training to customers, distributors, OEM’s, and MEAU personnel on all Mitsubishi CNC products through in-house and on-site training courses.
* Provide technical support to customers, machine tool dealers, OEM’s, and MEAU personnel on Mitsubishi CNC products.
* Actively identify opportunities for customized training classes.
* Develop and maintain technical documentation, and course curriculum for CNC products, including programming, startup, operation, and maintenance.
* Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications through self-study, hands-on testing at simulators and customer visits.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
* 50% travel for training and support within the America’s.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience
* BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or the equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years of application experience with CNC products providing G-code, Auto Programming, PLC, and machine tool operation.
* Experience with a wide range of machine tools.
* Ability to develop and maintain in-depth, up-to-date technical knowledge.
* Technical writing skills for preparing training manuals and reference material.
* Customer service and phone skills.
* Perform technical training and seminars for large groups.
* Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management.
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience
* Strong background in CNC and machine tool programming and operation.
* Experience with PC hardware and software with specific experience in industrial applications, preferred.
* Previous experience teaching adult learners is also a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a business casual environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9vhrcq7
Education Required: 2 year college
Experience Required: 3-6 years
Travel Required: 25-50%
MachineWeb, Inc. - 22 months ago