This Applications Engineer position delivers technical expertise for solution implementation to customer based on Advatest 93K products and services. It provides support for pre-sales assessment of customer needs as well as implementation/execution of the solution.
• Leads deployment of High Speed blocks (SATA, PCIe, HDMI, Serdes).
• Highly skilled on V93K platform.
• Delivers Test consulting services to maximize product yield and minimize cost-of-test.
• Supports pre-sales activities, providing technical consultation on Advantest product.
• Leads daily customer support and proactively manages customer requests to assure customer satisfaction.
• Develops and delivers customer training to enhance customer's productivity with Advantest products.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Leads projects independently.
• Leads development of techniques and methodologies to test
• Formalized and ‘one to many’ mentorship dedicated to improving technical capability of the organization.
• Clear understanding of Customer business drivers and can create effective Advantest solutions.
Skills and Education
•BSEE or BSCpE or above
• 2 yrs of semiconductor testing on bench equipment or ATE
• Knowledge of digital device testing above 6GHz
• Knowledge of programming languages (C++ and Java)
Advantest - 19 months ago