he FICO Professional Services Team is a diverse group that specializes in designing and delivering a wide range of solutions for the complex business needs of our customers. This team of professional Solution Consultants and Analysts, Technical Solutions Experts, Developers, and Project Managers, operate with the same “the buck stops here” mentality. If you view challenge as opportunity, and understand what “taking ownership” means, then this is the team for you!
Our growth, in both national and international markets, has created several opportunities within our Professional Services Team. We are looking for results driven professionals that believe in teamwork and thrive on exceeding expectations.
The Software Implementation Analyst will be an important part of the implementation team, working with the customer throughout the software implementation process, providing expert knowledge and ensuring that the software is ready for customer use. The candidate will participate in all phases of the deployments of the financial based software. Detailed activities will include analyzing business needs, business and software configuration with the customer, training and consultation during live implementation.
Additional responsibilities include working closely with the Sales Team, Development Team, Professional Services Team, Data Migration Team and Support Teams to assist in the successful implementation of the software from beginning until the end of the project. As a member of a diverse team, the individual must possess the desire and ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment where taking ownership and initiative is the foundation for success.
• Serve as a part of the implementation team effort, participating in contact between the customer and all sales, configuration, data migration, development, professional services, support and project team members during the implementation process.
• Participate in internal implementation team meetings as well as weekly status meetings with the customer.
• Maintain detailed issue tracking and action items list.
• Provide the customer with appropriate software and project documentation.
• Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time.
• Participate in on site analysis with customer.
• Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project.
• Display a high level of knowledge and consistent service throughout all interactions with customer.
• Participate in software training with customer project team and end users.
• Leads internal training efforts.
• Creates internal department documentation and FAQ's.
• Support internal department initiatives.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to convey complex business and technical details and present this information to groups.
• Expert troubleshooting skills, strong analytical problem solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, management and technical skills are required as are a positive attitude and solid ethics.
• Ability to manage customer expectations
• Great attitude, good communicator (verbal, written).
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Team player and ability to be productive in high pressure situations.
• Must be decisive, conscientious; interact well in a team environment.
• Approximately 20-25% travel is required.
• The candidate should have a strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing responsibility.
FICO - 9 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...