United Guaranty Corporation seeks an Application Program Lead to work in Greensboro, NC.
- Design high performance software and lead teams of cross-discipline workers in the implementation of solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the design, development and support of proposed and existing information technologies, including service-oriented architecture, object-oriented, reusable component, and work flow design and development.
- Research new or existing information technologies that will resolve complex business needs.
- Define business needs and investigate and recommend appropriate business solutions.
- Initiate, evaluate, and resolve information technology problems by providing appropriate technical guidance and assistance to others.
- Creatively translate customer business needs into appropriate and effective information technology solutions.
- Recommend short-term and long-term plans for effectively managing and using corporate data.
- Recommend policies and procedures to effectively utilize and ensure the integrity of information services standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide input into performance appraisals, budget preparation, and new hire interviewing.
- Work with UML.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or a related field of study plus 3 years of experience in a related occupation.
- The full term of experience must include experience with design and development (service-oriented architecture, object-oriented, reusable component, and work flow) and UML.
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...