Job Title: Application Programmer Analyst
Job ID: 267025
Location: US-California-San Francisco
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Application Programmer Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: full time
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
This is a full time role within the Federal business unit at Unisys focusing around Application Design, Maintenance and Support. There will be a strong emphasis on application development on the Google platform – KEY for this role. Also, previous development experience with ASP.NET, .NET framework, C#, VB.NET, and Photoshop.
Daily duties & responsibilities include:
Web Site Development
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and propose solutions using either standard tools or custom developed applications. Emphasis will be on application development on the Google platform. Development experience with .NET, VB .NET, c#, ASP .NET, ASP Classic is a plus. Experience with Dreamweaver CS5, Photoshp, InDesign, Visual Studio, MS Access 2007 is also a plus.
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate applications and tools for supporting internal functional areas. Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding, develop test plans, test/debug programs and develop documentation.
- Develop new applications on the GSA Google platform using Google Apps Scripting and integration with other Google and GSA applications. Convert existing applications from older platforms such as ASP to the Google platform.
Education & experience:
- Ability to meet with customers to determine information needs and propose solutions based on top tasks.
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate web [pages] for internal functional area.
- Update web pages including updating links, and other features.
- Create, edit and manipulate images using applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Coordinate annual review of assigned web pages.
- Ensure all downloadable documents are compliant with Section 508 of the ADA and bring non-compliant documents into compliance using tools such as Nuance, Abobe Acrobat Professional, and Microsoft Office 508 compliance tools.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
- BS degree in computer science or related field highly desired (not required)
- 2+ years of working experience focused around application support and analysis
- The ability to work well within group environments
- Experience working closely with a client – highly desired
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Unisys - 2 years ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...