The Application Developer will contribute to the design, development and testing of mission-critical application maintenance and enhancement releases.
- Participate in hands-on business application design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Communicate and collaborate with all project team members to ensure high quality and timely product delivery.
- Interpret design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionality.
- Deliver demos and technical documentation.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
Degree and years of experience: BS and 4-6 years of .net development
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience designing and developing complex systems in a .net environment.
- Demonstrated experience in development and deployment of complex multi-tiered applications.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate them into design and application functionality.
- Knowledge of formal software methodology and processes.
- 6+ years of in-depth, recent experience with SOA, component and object oriented design.
- 6+ years of in-depth work experience developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technology (C#, ASP.NET, MVC).
- Experience with WPF, WCF services, WinForms, relational databases, Entity Framework, and Visual Studio
- 6+ years of relational database concepts, structured query language (SQL) and database replication (MSSQL, Sybase ASE and ASA, SQL Remote).
- Experience in systems engineering and systems integration (Windows Servers, IIS, TCP/IP, SharePoint)
- Background C++ and systems programming experience desired (Windows services, OS API, Windows socket programming, multi-threaded programming).
- Ability to work closely with a diverse team including developers, database administrators, technical writers, configuration managers, project managers and business users.
- Knowledge of TFS a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Clearance: US Citizenship is required to receive this Public Trust clearance
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For more than 27 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide software engineering and systems integration, systems engineering, information assurance, program management support, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com . We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pragmatics - 17 months ago