Capital Markets Consulting International Group, Inc., is an accomplished and talented financial services industry consulting firm. The firm provides consulting services to the following departments of financial services companies:
Trading and sales
TITLE: Application Security Officer (up to VP Level)
SALARY: up to 140k, Commensurate with Experience
DESCRIPTION: It is the primary mission of the Information Security Officer – Americas Division, to assist the Chief Information Security Officer in providing for the safekeeping and integrity of the information assets owned by maintaining controls that prevent the unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, and/or deletion of information from its computer networks and resources.
To this end, the Information Security Officer – Americas Division will assist with ensuring that the technical infrastructure is capable of providing appropriate levels of systems, data, and operational security.
Additionally, the Information Security Officer – Americas Division is the designated backup for the Chief Information Security Officer and will act in this role when necessary.
EXPERIENCE: Information Security Program: Ability to effectively manage and oversee all aspects of the Information Security program. This will include focus on the following key areas:
1. Policy Management:
2. Information Security Technology Enhancements:
- Monitor compliance with information security policies and procedures
- Ensure Polices are kept up to date and remain relevant to current applicable regulations
3. Maintain Web Site Security & Protection of Customer Data:
- Ability to comprehensively investigate/evaluate/oversee product selection and testing of Security products and emerging technologies that address known or potential security risks
- Review all system-related security plans throughout the organization, acting as the liaison to Information Systems and Business project leaders
4. Threat Management and Incident Handling:
- Ensure acceptable security for internet E-Commerce site(s)
- Plan for future security enhancements to address emerging and anticipated threats
5. Third Party Security Management:
- Manage and maintain the security incident handling process within the Bank.
- Review and follow-up on all Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Advisory Council (CIAC) and other security advisories to ensure any identified vulnerabilities are addressed appropriately
SKILLS: Sound knowledge of Information Security controls, concepts, and best practices is required along with a solid understanding of technology and associated security risks.
- Adequately maintain information security where the responsibility for information processing has been outsourced to another organization.
- Oversee vendors, consultants and Third-Party Service Providers to ensure that baseline information security configurations are defined for products deployed across all technology platforms
Strong analytical and research skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work collaboratively with a range of functions is essential.
CISSP or related certification
At least 10 years’ experience exclusively in an Information Security role with an IT background. Experience in developing and administering an information security program in a financial institution is required including solid experience and understanding of the regulatory environment and information security requirements of a financial institution.
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago