NetSPI is a fast-growing Information Security company with a great work environment. Our team members bring creativity, business knowledge, and technical skill to work with them every day. Become one of our expert resources in the delivery of client assessment services including network, web and mobile application security testing, along with external/internal and wireless assessments. We're seeking application security penetration testers for our Minneapolis, MN headquarters and also for NYC.
Our App Pen Testers are security consultants in charge of the delivery of client assessment services including: web application assessments, penetration testing, external and internal assessments, and wireless assessments. He or she should have enough knowledge and experience to quickly learn and apply NetSPI methods, standards, and tools. This is a full time position that offers a salary + bonus plan, medical/dental coverage, 401K with company match and much more.
- Supports project scoping to assure an accurate project contract and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Gathers preliminary information to assure test parameters and client expectations are accurately established and to serve as a baseline for revisions and change orders throughout the project.
- Completes automated and manual tests documenting process and findings.
- Completes data analysis and drafts assigned sections of final report.
- Completes quality assurance processes according to NetSPI standards and process.
- Presents or participates in presentation of the final report including methods used, findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
Core Competencies & Requirements:
- Helps define and document internal, technical, and service processes and procedures.
- Provides input to project schedule and deliverables; coordinates with Project Manager.
- Creates reports and other documents.
- Develops presentations, or writes white papers, or contributes to blogs to support sales efforts.
- Perform miscellaneous and ad hoc administration duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Application Security and/or Penetration Testing.
- Familiarity with Nessus, NeXpose, Metasploit, WebInspect, Burp Proxy suite, Hailstorm, or similar tools.
- Open to 25% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Sciences, or IT.
- SSCP or similar certification.