Responsibilities and Key Activities
- We are offering an exciting role of Application Specialist. In this role you will keep the business running in SAP ERP and other Non-SAP global and local HR solution support with main focus on maintenance activities.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Providing support to KONE business users by providing cost effective, on time &quality solutions and ensure business processes and systems in our product area of support continue to run smoothly.
- Providing HR solution functional support for system/interface errors, bugs, and maintenance requests from the end user community.
- Collaborate and cooperate with the Process and Project teams to solve system issues.
- Provide system enhancements / extensions resulting from user requests, and be able to create development specifications as required.
- Provide help in rollout activities for products designed by Process and Project teams as needed.
- Manage or participate in projects where scope is within a particular system module of expertise.
- Reduce system maintenance by proactively implementing corrective actions.
- Be fluent in English.
- Collaborate and communicate easily within support team and with business end users.
- Be able to discuss functional requirements with business contacts.
- Be process oriented, and able to work in a matrix organization and complex virtual teams.
- Be able to coach/train end users.
- Have gained years of experience with some of the following areas: SAP, PLT, and LSO related support tasks, Portal technology, Payroll and Time Management configuration knowledge, Interface (PU12) knowledge and maintenance skills.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office products a big plus.
- As a key unit in KONE, Global Development improves KONE’s global processes and creates cutting-edge IT solutions. We are 280 professionals located in 25 countries worldwide, working together with all KONE units and global ICT suppliers. Come join us and experience People Flow – in action!
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...