We are now looking for an experienced Application Specialist, HR.
We are offering you an exciting role of Application Specialist. In this role you will keep the business running in SAP ERP and other Non-SAP global and local HR solution support with main focus on maintenance activities.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
Skills, Education and Experience
- As an Application Specialist in SAP Human Resources you will provide overall support for HR application(s) with regard to application development and maintenance, design and future planning of individual or groups of applications. Main purpose of this role is to ensure that KONE can meet its intended business needs.
- We expect you to provide HR solution functional support for system/interface errors, bugs, and maintenance requests from the end user community.
- Collaborate and cooperate with the Process and Project teams to solve system issues.
- Provide system enhancements / extensions resulting from user requests, and be able to create development specifications as required.
- Provide help in rollout activities for products designed by Process and Project teams as needed.
- Manage or participate in projects where scope is within a particular system module of expertise.
- Reduce system maintenance by proactively implementing corrective actions.
- Be fluent in English.
- Collaborate and communicate easily within support team and with business end users.
- Be able to discuss functional requirements with business contacts.
- Be process oriented, and able to work in a matrix organization and complex virtual teams.
- Be able to coach/train end users.
- Have gained years of experience with some of the following areas: SAP, PLT, and LSO related support tasks, Portal technology, Payroll and Time Management configuration knowledge, Interface (PU12) knowledge and maintenance skills.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office products a big plus.
career development at KONE.
- We believe in inspiring, engaging and developing our people.
- We can offer strong support in your personal growth and global opportunities for future
How to apply:
- If you think this could be your next inspiring challenge, please submit your application by 19.10.2012 to www.kone.com/careers. For further details please contact Tom Berens, tel.
As a key unit in KONE, Global Development improves KONE’s global processes and creates cutting-edge IT solutions. We are 280 professionals located in 25 countries worldwide, working together with all KONE units and global ICT suppliers. Come join us and experience People Flow – in action!
KONE - 21 months ago
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...