Looking for a mid-senior level Programmer/Analyst
(Application Specialist I) for a full time position to
design, develop and support business applications that
enable the automation of business processes.
maintenance of business applications.
- Documents customer requirements for development and
- Designs and documents specifications to meet customer
other team members.
- Develops and executes project plans.
- Manages project activities and tasks for self and
support business application design specifications.
- Writes business code and automated procedures to
testing is successful.
- Corrects all software and procedural defects until all
the production environment.
- Obtains customer approval for production deployment.
- Prepares production change management requests.
- Analyzes and resolves business application defects in
effective manner and maintain a high level of customer
- Interfaces with clients in a professional and
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 5 + years of .Net experience.
- Experience in technical analysis and system design is
- Extensive experience in C#, experience in Java is a
- Experience in SQL Server, experience in Oracle is a
products and creating interfaces to other applications.
- Experience in installing and implementing 3rd party
procurement, engineering, construction & finance
- Experience in Applications Development.
- Experience in supporting materials management,
Intelligence, Web-Based applications, NS5 application
- Experience in Crystal reporting, Business
and MAPS crewing preferred.
enforcement of best practices.
- Team leadership, mentoring, establishment and
and analytical skills.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Ability to support business requirements, gathering
- Ability to support applications in a global
- Ability to follow up on production issues until
fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a
McDermott - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard