We are currently seeking a Application Specialist based out of our facility in University Park, IL – this position is immediately available
Responsible for commissioning alerting and notification systems in a timely manner that exceeds customer satisfaction and meets revenue goals. It includes traveling up to 50%) across the globe.
1. Perform system optimization that includes professional technical training, system configuration and installation work.
2. Work closely with project managers and installation crews for a timely deployment.
3. Develop system process flows, system to system interfaces, and inter-process communication approaches.
4. Act as a liaison between customer and engineering division to assist in building new products.
5. Provides technical support to internal and external customers.
6. Performs quality assurance testing and identifies bugs and usability issues.
7. Works with development team to troubleshoot customer issues and quality assurance issues.
8. Learn all ANS (FWS and Codespear) applications and concepts well enough to effectively assist customers in planning, decision making, etc.
- Ability to work within a collaborative setting.
- Exceptional customer service/communication skills for customer interaction
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Proficient in using Oscilloscope, Multimeter, signal generator, spectrum analyzer
- Basic knowledge on SCADA systems, electronic circuits.
- Windows Operating System troubleshooting experience
- Experience with two-way radios
- Public Safety experience
- Network administration
- Server environment setup
- Radio Frequency (RF) expertise
Federal Signal Corporation - 22 months ago