TeleLife Application Specialist
Since 1907, Protective Life Insurance Company has remained true to its core beliefs: quality, serving people, and growth. This unwavering commitment to treating people the way we would like to be treated has been rewarded with stable, long-term relationships and growth. Protective Life Corporation is one of the fastest growing companies in the life insurance industry.
The TeleLife Unit is responsible for simplifying the application process for both the agent and the customer by providing a more convenient and time-saving way to apply for life insurance. Once a pre-application is received and submitted in our data base, the customer is contacted by phone utilizing scripted questions, the interviewer obtains additional information to complete the application.
Each team member is responsible for achieving specific performance standards such as quality and average handle time. To be successful in this position, you must have a passion for providing quality customer service by consistently projecting a positive and upbeat attitude. In addition, you must have excellent decision making skills and m aintain professionalism under all circumstances.
Job responsibilities include:
· Answering inbound telephone calls from clients, agents and other team members
· Making outbound telephone calls to clients
· Responsible for completing client interviews which consists of verifying information supplied by a licensed agent and obtaining and accurately documenting additional information such as health history and lifestyle questions. Interviews average 20 minutes.
· Communicating with New Business Teams, TeleLife Support, General Agencies, Agents and other interviewers regarding current status, problems/processes.
Additional departmental tasks as needed:
· Data entry: Accurate submission of TeleLife pre-application information supplied by external agents
· Fax processing: Confirmation and handling of incoming faxes
· Print processing: Prepping and mailing completed application packets
· Handling miscellaneous requests from other departments
· High school diploma/equivalent
· Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm required
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to balance speed and accuracy
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (free type legal documents)
· Proficiency in a Windows based environment
· Industry knowledge and customer service/Call Center experience
· At least one year of customer service experience
· Ability to work in a fast paced phone environment
· Strong client focused mindset
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Maturity, Professionalism and Reliability
TRAINING HOURS are 8:30-5:00.
Protective Life Corporation - 30+ days ago
Protective Life Corporation is a holding company whose subsidiaries provide financial services through the production, distribution, and adm...