You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, leading technical investigations, supporting mission-critical platforms in a demanding 24/7 environment and performing root cause analysis. We are seeking people that have some development skills and understanding of development concepts and have strong SQL scripting skills.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the first line teams through whom issues are directed from the end users; Application Development teams responsible for developing and maintaining the applications supported; the Infrastructure teams that supports the technology infrastructure on which the z applications are installed
- Resolving support requests through the ticketing system.
- Escalating technical issues when needed and managing internal and external resolution expectations.
- Conveying root cause analysis of issues to all parties involved for resolution.
- Maintain knowledge base of known defects and issues, processes and support techniques.
- Custom SQL scripting relating to production issues.
Ali Ladjevardi | Lead
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Ecommerce, debugging code, installing monitoring systems, teaching or presenting, implementing escalation procedures.
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, ability to multi-task.
- Required Technical Skills: Experience with writing SQL queries, UNIX/Linux, light programming skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Auction.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Nation's Leading Online Real Estate Market:
-Residential, Commercial, Luxury homes
-Multi-family and Hospitality Properties