Epiq Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. Top legal professionals depend on us for deep subject-matter expertise and years of firsthand experience working on many of the largest, most high-profile and complex client engagements. Epiq Systems, Inc. has locations in the United States, Europe and Asia.
The Application Support Analyst provides 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd level support to clients (principally law firms and the in-house legal departments of Fortune 500 corporations) using Epiq's proprietary software solutions as well as third-party software applications. Additionally, the Application Support Analyst assists in supporting several proprietary chapter 11 applications. Support of applications is also provided internally to Epiq associates from several departments including Client Services, Litigation Support, Software Engineering & QA, Production Services and Information Technology.
- Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues, from external clients and internal associates.
- Partner with internal associates (e.g., application engineers, database administrators, software engineers and quality assurance analysts) to assist in problem resolution.
- Document issues and work with other functional groups to develop updated processes and workarounds.
- This is a highly technical, client-facing role that requires superior customer service skills.
- This is not a Desktop Support role.
Available Shifts Are: Sunday-Wednesday 8am-7pm
Salary and Benefits
Salary is dependent upon experience. Epiq associates enjoy an attractive balance between the entrepreneurial spirit of a mid-size company and a benefit package typically found only in a large company. This includes:
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq Systems is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. To request information in an alternative format or to obtain any details related to our Federal Family Leave Act (FMLA), background and/or our pre-employment/post-offer drug testing program or policies, please contact 602.627.7617
- Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability and Life Insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care (Section 125) accounts.
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Personal Business Days and Vacation.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Requirements :
- Requires two (2) or more years’ experience working with technology groups or proprietary application software support environments in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong client focus including solid troubleshooting and follow-up skills and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Consistently display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, responsible, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
- The Application Support department operates on a 24x7x365 basis so the position is on a full-time, rotational shift basis with possible shifts on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of SQL language and experience in litigation support and/or document management systems are both strongly preferred skills.E
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a Windows/Citrix environment; familiarity with Windows and Citrix administration and Active Directory is helpful.
- Understanding of UNIX and/or Linux basic command lines and light scripting skills is desirable as is experience in coding/scripting with C# or PERL.
Offer Relocation :
Epiq Systems, Inc. - 12 months ago