Kavi Corporation seeks a full-time, on-site Application Support Analyst to join our Technical Support & Services team. This key team member is primarily responsible for first-tier application support, and handles the initial research, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
The successful candidate is technology-literate, loves detective work, relentlessly pursues the full answer and is able to see the connection between different pieces of software or technology components. This person must also display a positive, proactive 'customer-first' approach, and is adept at conveying difficult concepts in terms that a non-technical user can appreciate and understand.
The Application Support Analyst will demonstrate exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and is able to handle multiple priorities and responsibilities. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills.
- BS or equivalent technical training and professional work experience
- 2-3 years of recent technical customer service experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Enjoys high interrupt work, and is able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Solid grasp of HTML and CSS; basic knowledge of standard web technologies, browsers and web applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- The preferred candidate will also be familiar with Linux-based development tools (e.g. Apache, MySQL, Python, PHP, Zope) & have experience using Zendesk’s ticket tracking system.
Please submit your resume with an accompanying cover letter highlighting why you're the perfect candidate for this position. Do note that applications without an accompanying cover letter detailing recent relevant experience will not be considered.
Kavi is located in SE Portland, close to the beautiful Willamette River and historic downtown. We foster an informal yet professional, cubicle-free working environment based on our core values of trust, teamwork, ownership and customer service. We care about our employees and show it by providing interesting work, generous benefits and opportunities to excel.