Application Support Analyst
As a member of the Technical Support Team, provide professional, courteous and prompt third level technical support (primarily via the telephone) for assigned Radiant products. This includes problem definition, prioritization, analysis, recreation and resolution. This position ensures client satisfaction by providing answers and resolution to incoming problems in a timely, effective manner.
• Accurately record the pertinent details of client reported problems as required in the case management process.
• Research and reproduce where necessary and resolve client reported issues.
• Respond to client cases and field inquiries in a timely and effective manner
• Utilize tools provided and other documentation as necessary in resolving technical issues or reproducing problem cases
• Effectively use escalation procedures as necessary
• Facilitate issue resolution by leveraging internal experts when necessary
• Take ownership for resolving client support issues from case logging, through management of escalation and resolution
• Be an advocate for providing satisfaction to Radiant clients by maintaining a proactive approach with clients
• Learn to install new releases as assigned, by following test installation procedures, test and document installation
• Learn new Radiant products and share knowledge concerning troubleshooting procedures, use of diagnostic tools, and issue workarounds with others
• Produce Knowledge Management documents
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Respond quickly to both internal and external client emails.
• Provide feedback on product and/or process initiatives developed in other areas
• Regular, reliable attendance is required
• Other job related duties as assigned.
• Perform onsite troubleshooting and research as required REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent education and/or work experience Training:
• MCSE or NT certification preferred but not required. Specific skills & proficiency level:
• Must be able to solve a wide range of technical problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity where analysis of data and/or situations require evaluation of both identifiable and unidentifiable factors; strong networking knowledge is a plus; basic familiarity with SQL; must be able to work independently; strong oral and written communications
• Prefer two or more years of experience in hardware and software troubleshooting, analysis and resolution
• Basic understanding of networking terminology(i.e., networks, IP addresses, what does it mean to ping, what is a router?)
• Basic DOS commands
Jul 2, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
NCR - 12 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....