ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide second tier support for applications developed by PRA IT
- Respond to production issues/emergencies during business hours and off hours according to agreed upon SLA's
- Report and communicate production issues to the appropriate individuals
- Perform root cause analysis and provide technical solutions to production related application errors
- Monitor routine and critical processes and workflows and proactively identify problem trends
- Assist with application implementations and configuration
- Assist with documenting technical and business processes including technical guides
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be trustworthy, reliable, and show initiative and be able to work independently. Superior customer service, sense of commitment, and a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of programming/scripting
- Experience of Windows platforms
- Understanding of web technology
- Understanding of SQL Server or Oracle database management systems
- Client focused and support orientated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and general business periodicals. Ability to write reports and procedure user requests. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Able to apply related mathematical concepts to implement systems configurations.
Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret a extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical, written or diagram form and apply these correctly to computer systems and software. Able to consult with supervisors, computer users and staff, develop solutions and successfully implement systems upgrades and installations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; employees works in an office environment and may be required to share work space with others while computer equipment, printers, telephones and other business equipment is in operations. May be required to work evenings and weekends as required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to risk of electrical shock.
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC. - 30+ days ago