This is a data reporting position primarily responsible for querying with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency, creating and supporting a web based reporting dashboard and managing the data needs for the team.
This person will also need to determine what data is available, understand how to interpret the data to ensure the correct information is communicated, work with various individuals to ensure their data needs are met and work with the business to implement automated data solutions.
• Accurately and efficiently query high volume production databases
• Use web based reporting software to create dashboards with visual representations of the data in the form of charts and graphs
• Support dashboard to ensure information is available and accurate
• Provide feedback and recommendations to ensure results are relevant and serve the business need
• Research and report on high priority, time sensitive issues sometimes requiring off hours support
• Develop strong relationships with subject matter experts
• Work independently with little to no assistance
• Manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines
• Extensive SQL experience is required. Teradata experience is preferred
• Project management experience is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
• Basic statistics knowledge is preferred
• Reporting software experience is preferred
• BS/BA is required with a preferred concentration in finance, mathematics, computer science or economics
• Database certification is preferred
• Reporting software certification is preferred
RiVi Consulting Group - 11 months ago
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...