To support external customers in their use of Shadow’s products primarily ShadowSuite; to understand the client’s business needs and improve client satisfaction with Shadow’s products. Shadow’s support model is analytical in nature, not a traditional, scripted help desk or call center. This position has defined hours, which will be decided by the department Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with clients on core or unique issues that can include product administration, design, training and troubleshooting.
- Develops functional and technical expertise in all aspects of Shadow’s products particularly ShadowSuite.
- Resolves client issues in a timely manner by performing research, local testing or by directing the client to the applicable documentation in-house; which can include on-line help.
- Ability to act as an escalation point for problem resolution often working with ShadowSuite Product Manager.
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, training and follow-up.
- Provides weekly status report updates to Manager; including unresolved issues and means of follow-up for resolution.
- Participate as required in training sessions to ensure proficiency on products.
- Manage production issue list and monitor progress toward completing those items.
- Some Holidays are required.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expands overall technical support capacity; improves efficiency and quality of service.
- May assist in the design, delivery, and improvement of in-house software applications and training programs.
- Will assist in various special projects as needed.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or similar degree.
- Knowledge of the financial industry/securities settlements is desired.
- Previous vendor experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with all levels of clients (internal and external) and address their respective issues quickly and accurately.
- Strong organizational/time management skills required.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
Indeed - 12 months ago