Tennessee Oncology is seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to join our IT team. This is an excellent opportunity for long term success with an established, stable and successful practice.
Under the direction of the Manager, Application Support, provide daily support; perform routine system maintenance, trouble shooting and issue resolution for assigned systems. Review and participate in process improvements, coordinate and track efforts with vendors during system updates/upgrades and perform routine system maintenance as needed. Develop reports utilizing various reporting tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide daily support for assigned systems
- Perform routine system maintenance on assigned applications
- Review and participate in process improvements
- Coordinate and track efforts with the vendor(s) during system updates/upgrades
- Perform trouble shooting and issue resolution on all aspect of assigned systems
- Development of reports utilizing various tools including Crystal Reports, MS Access, MS SQL and SSRS
- Ensures system stability and uptime of assigned applications
- Setup/maintain documentation and standards
- Performing a variety of tasks, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or three years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005 or higher) including TSQL
- Crystal Reports
- MS Access 2003 and higher
- Effectively work within a team based environment
- Must be detail oriented, responsible, self-motivated and goal centered
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources to complete tasks
- Documents and analyzes required information and data
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with HL7 messaging is a plus
- Experience with EMR is a plus
- Experience with LIS systems is a plus
Location: (1) Full Time opening at our Baptist clinic – Downtown Nashville
Days & Hours: Monday – Friday / Days – Typically 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, some nights and weekends as necessary
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career in Health care, please take a moment to share your background with us by submitting your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: (615) 750-1766. Tennessee Oncology offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, excellent work schedule (M-F) and benefits programs including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k and Profit Sharing Plan. Most benefits begin immediately.
Tennessee Oncology - 16 months ago
Tennessee Oncology, PLLC is committed to leadership and excellence in oncology care. We believe that each patient deserves the highest...