Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position will be responsible for escalated support of workforce management tools. This will include working with application vendors on code reviews/enhancements, as well as application deployment and support.
- Reviews the work of others.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Serves as a leader/ mentor.
- Proven ability to learn new applications and technologies quickly
- Track record that show yourself as a highly motivated individual
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience with the following vendors preferred: IEX, Kana, Knowlagent, Avaya, Autonomy Etalk, and Cisco
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of comparable experience
- 3+ years of application or infrastructure support experience
- 2+ years experience with Windows Server 2003 and/or 2008
UnitedHealth Group IT provides a diverse and comprehensive array of application design and infrastructure services designed to advance improved health and well-being for our customers, and to benefit UnitedHealth Group employees across the enterprise. Comprised of the Application Services Group, Enterprise Technology Services Group and the IT Business Services Group, UnitedHealth Group IT has over 7,000 internal and external resources across the globe, and offices in California, Connecticut, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Carolina, Wisconsin and India.
- Contact center experience
- Healthcare experience
- Workforce Management experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 17 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...